July 17, 2006

HEY!! CHOPPED LIVER YOU AIN'T!!

In case anyone is reading my weblog, it has come to my attention that I may have unintentionally omitted H2 in my prior post regarding those who I’d like to have get together with family next time. Hey, SOMEbody has to take care of Maynard, Gumbo, Precious (aka Evil Greenbird) and Craiger!!

OK. It was an unfortunate oversight. With H1 and DIL1 along, it just seemed as if H2 were there as well. When we next get together, I hope the entire family, including H2, KenEllie, P&J and any new additions will be able to be there!! Especially if it’s another Deal’s Gap type of outing!!!!! O-o-h-h-h Y-e-a-h-h!!!

7 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Heh heh...you forgot DJ!!! Hahahahaha!

I mean...must have been an oversight...hahahahahah!!!!

Deacon Dean said...

Actually, H2 is SO special that he is just always considered included in everything. My comment was for the benefit of those who are unaware of his super sibling status.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Nice try, but we all know the truth!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Nice try, old man. Could it be a little "old-timer's" setting in? Let us know when we should start wearing name tags!

Hannah said...

My name tag will read "Randi Jean" just to mess with you. Make sure you put Randi in the will. Double paid up in here baby!!

Hehe, you felt guilty, NaNa-NaNa-NaNa-Na.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Doh!! Double dipping - why didn't I think of that?

Anonymous said...

Hey Big brother, I love the pics of the family and I can't tell you how wonderful it was being with you and the fam. that could come. We love you all.Paula