December 20, 2006

Stab Me In The Back, Why Don't You???

H2 went through surgery for a herniated disc. The procedure was supposed to take 45 minutes to shave off a piece of the disc that was pressing against nerves. It actually took two hours. The surgeon said there was a little more damage than originally thought, so he removed the entire disc between the L4 and L5 vertebrae. H2 is doing fine. As the anethesia wears off he continues to improve. He should be released tomorrow. Thanks to everyone who offered prayers for him.

4 comments:

Deacon Dean said...

I had the same surgery in 1998 (Must be a family thing). I was up and walking the next morning, and the pain I had experienced previously was 100% gone! I hope DJ does as well!

Anonymous said...

"Happy thoughts" continue to be sent H2's way. Hope he's better soon.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Get well DJ, are you gonna let the kids play with your walker?!

Hannah said...

I still say he's faking. Yep, he's faking.