5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

January 17, 2007

STOP THE WORLD, WE WANT TO GET OFF!!

I am about at my wit’s end. H2 just came from his appointment with the infectious disease doctor. She wants to talk to the surgeon and recommend that he (H2) be RE-ADMITTED for ANOTHER surgery! It seems that he has “pockets of infection” that are not going away. He didn’t have ANY infection until after they opened him up the first time, and now they want to open him up a third time?!?!?!?!?

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

6 Comments:

Blogger Hannah said...

Say it with me kids ... "second opinion" .. oh wait, I mean "new doctor" .. or some variation thereof.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dean said...

Actually, I'm pretty much ok with the doctor. I'm thinking NEW HOSPITAL!!

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Kennedy said...

New hospital, new doctor ... where is H2's "Groundhog Day" but this time, just one surgery. "Happy Thoughts" for H2 ... hope there is good news soon!

6:34 PM  
Anonymous KenEllie said...

We the people (KenEllie) ask for a second opinion and new hospital. Please and thank you.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Hey, third time's a charm!!!

12:31 PM  
Blogger LouisianaRose said...

Yeah, he's a "charmed one," alright!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home