April 8, 2007

Jesus Christ is Risen Today!!

ah-Ah-AH-ah-AHHHHH-Lay-AY-Loo-ooh-ya!!

It's been a great Easter! Saturday night KenEllie, Linda and I paricipated in the Easter Vigil Mass at HNM church. It was a beautiful and moving service.

Today we gathered at P&J's for Easter dinner, sans H1/DIL1 and H2. We had the traditional Easter ham with all the trimmings. DELICIOUS!! Major Dad is a great cook and host.

MMP, cute as ever, but she's got a cold and flips back and forth between being asleep, happy, and miserable. Poor baby! She's running a temp of 101.

Today was an especially good day. I managed to hook up Major Dad's laptop and I-buddy's desktop to their network WITHOUT calling H1 to help me out!! I'll try not to break my arm patting myself on the back.

I know many of you out there have managed to stick with me from the beginning, and I truly appreciate it. I hope you've all had a wonderful, spirit-filled Easter. Jesus is Risen!! He has won for us hope of our own eternal salvation!

May God's blessings be on all of you, your families, friends and loved ones. PEACE!!

2 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Terrific dinner! Thanks so much for the computer help - now Ian will stay off my computer!

Hannah said...

Stick with you? Well, of course!!

We missed you guys this weekend!