August 23, 2007

SO MANY KODAK MOMENTS, SO LITTLE TIME!!!

Last weekend was SO MUCH FUN it took several days to recover!! The wedding was, as I said previously, WONDERFUL. Here are some (most) of the pics we took while there. Click on a photo to see it full size, or click on the link to view the entire album.


Herrick - Rossi Wedding And if you haven't already seen the video of Bryan at the reception, here it is.

And of course we took pictures while at the Michigan Renaissance Fair.


Wedding Trip - Renaissance Fair
I hope you enjoy!

Yesterday evening we (Linda, KenEllie and I) went to see Stardust. I expected a fantasy type of movie. It turned out to be a fantasy, swashbuckling, funny, action-packed chick flick that we all enjoyed immensely! Michelle Pfeifer, Robert Deniro and Clare Danes are in it. You've GOT to see the Deniro character! Trust me!

That's it for now. Just a quick update. God bless you!!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I am so sad we missed it.