December 23, 2007

IT'S 3AM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR HUSBAND IS?

One thing I've dreaded since ordination is the day I get to Mass only to have the priest tell me I have to preach for whatever reason. Well, yesterday (Saturday) I did just that. I haven't been able to shake whatever it is that I have, so yesterday morning I called Fr. Joseph to say that I was sick and would he be able to preach this weekend. I felt terrible putting him on the spot like that.

If you're interested in what I would have preached about, I posted it on Altar Egeaux. It becomes the first post on my new diaconate-based blog.

I stumbled on this this evening. It's hysterical!
Is it wrong for me to find this so funny on a Sunday morning?

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and 8 days later is 2008. Where did the year go? It seems to have flown by. I hope that 2008 brings us better health than did 2007.

Kudos go out to H1/DIL1 for helping me with L's Christmas gift!



As Santa would say, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

No comments: