5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

December 23, 2007

IT'S 3AM, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR HUSBAND IS?

One thing I've dreaded since ordination is the day I get to Mass only to have the priest tell me I have to preach for whatever reason. Well, yesterday (Saturday) I did just that. I haven't been able to shake whatever it is that I have, so yesterday morning I called Fr. Joseph to say that I was sick and would he be able to preach this weekend. I felt terrible putting him on the spot like that.

If you're interested in what I would have preached about, I posted it on Altar Egeaux. It becomes the first post on my new diaconate-based blog.

I stumbled on this this evening. It's hysterical!
Is it wrong for me to find this so funny on a Sunday morning?

It's hard to believe that tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and 8 days later is 2008. Where did the year go? It seems to have flown by. I hope that 2008 brings us better health than did 2007.

Kudos go out to H1/DIL1 for helping me with L's Christmas gift!



As Santa would say, "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"

Labels: , , ,

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home