5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

February 13, 2008

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE

A few days ago DLG posted her Heavenly 7s, so I thought I'd give it some thought and see what I could come up with. So, here goes...

Seven Things I'd Like to Do Before I Die (in no particular order)

  • Visit Lourdes, Fatima, and Medjugore (in one trip, so it only counts as one!)
  • See my grandchildren graduate from high school/college
  • Visit the Grand Canyon
  • Buy a V-twin and take a several week-long tour of the U.S. of A.
  • Get my Master of Theology degree
  • Take a road trip with Linda, B1 and S2
  • Be "Slain in the Spirit"
    Lagniappe
  • Drop 100+ pounds and keep it off
  • Have an assigned parking space at St. Stephen's for Mardi Gras (doable? Who knows?)
  • Go back to Uganda at least one more time

    That's a start, anyway. Some long-term and some not-so-long-term. I guess we'll see what happens.

  • Links to this post

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Patti said...

    Those sound like fun - I want to steal yours too!!!

    8:28 AM  
    Blogger Sara Aimee said...

    I am with you on the road trip!
    The tour sounds great too.
    Can't wait to see you...very soon!

    2:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home