February 13, 2008

SWEET DREAMS ARE MADE OF THESE

A few days ago DLG posted her Heavenly 7s, so I thought I'd give it some thought and see what I could come up with. So, here goes...

Seven Things I'd Like to Do Before I Die (in no particular order)

  • Visit Lourdes, Fatima, and Medjugore (in one trip, so it only counts as one!)
  • See my grandchildren graduate from high school/college
  • Visit the Grand Canyon
  • Buy a V-twin and take a several week-long tour of the U.S. of A.
  • Get my Master of Theology degree
  • Take a road trip with Linda, B1 and S2
  • Be "Slain in the Spirit"
    Lagniappe
  • Drop 100+ pounds and keep it off
  • Have an assigned parking space at St. Stephen's for Mardi Gras (doable? Who knows?)
  • Go back to Uganda at least one more time

    That's a start, anyway. Some long-term and some not-so-long-term. I guess we'll see what happens.
  • 2 comments:

    Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

    Those sound like fun - I want to steal yours too!!!

    Unknown said...

    I am with you on the road trip!
    The tour sounds great too.
    Can't wait to see you...very soon!