November 4, 2008

GOODBYE TO "LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS"

I cannot adequately express the extreme disappointment and discouragement I am feeling. I had held out hope that the American people would, in the end, reach for more than empty rhetoric and slogans. I mourn the continued erosion of basic rights, such as the right to free speech, which was so strongly curtailed during the past several months by the Obama supporters and the main stream media. I fear for our country, which is in the process of giving away our system of "checks and balances" by turning over all three branches of government to the Liberal establishment. I feel sorrow for the Catholics who have chosen abortion over life and who have now put the salvation of their immortal souls into such jeopardy. And they will continue to receive the precious Body and Blood of our Lord while in a state of mortal sin, with no remorse for their actions. I pray for them, that they will realize the grave consequences of their choices and be brought back, in humility and true repentance, into the bosom of the Church.

May God stay the evil which has now been unleashed on the innocent unborn in our country. And may God have mercy on us all, and bring us peace.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

ellie said...

ditto