December 24, 2005

Jennifer Garner is HOT!!

I just want to say that Jennifer Garner is HOT!  Of course, I say that in the most deaconly way possible…  Anyway, the kids just gave me my belated birthday present from them: the first two seasons of Alias on DVD!  Woo-hoo!!  Who needs Kiefer Sutherland and “24” when you’ve got Jennifer Garner and “Alias”?

Today is Christmas Eve, 2005.  Not to get on a rant again, BUT…  it is NOT “Holiday Eve” people, so get with it!  We wish you all the joys of the Christmas season.  May your Christmas be a blessed one, with Our Lord in the center of the celebration.  When you sit down for dinner with family and friends this Christmas, remember to give thanks to God for all that He has given you…  life, health, family, friends… the things that really matter, not things that can be washed away in moments by the forces of nature.

All the kids are back together in New Orleans for Christmas.  Now if I can just corral them all into going to church.  That alone will bring joy to my heart.  

Gotta go try to find food for Linda and I.  Once again, Merry Christmas and, oh, while your at it, Happy New Year, too!

No comments: