January 1, 2006

Missing Pieces

Update!  Some things that I meant to include in the last post, but forgot in my haste to get it put up.

Fr. Deo called while the girls were out.  He’s back in Rome after a short trip to Germany to visit his cousin Noeline and her husband.  He’s on break from his studies and is enjoying the time.  He also wished everyone a Happy New Year.

Hippo Birdy (belated) to Mags.  Wish we could have spent it with you, but it was fun singing “Happy Birthday to You” while at dinner last night.  This is a good time to wish Uncle Bill a Happy Birthday, too!  We’re looking forward to seeing you in July!!!

Everyone leaves tomorrow.  So sad to think about it.  How will I drink coffee or tea?  My granddaughter has been putting the sweetner and creamer in my coffee and/or tea.  Soon I’ll have to start doing it for myself again.

OK.  Now I’m off to the movie listing!  TTFN!

No comments: