March 30, 2006

Calling All Prayer Warriors!!!

First, business. We need some prayers, people!! H2's friend Brett has just learned that one of his new twins has leukemia. She was born around Thanksgiving time. Please join me in praying for God's healing touch on the baby, on the parents and on their family.

I guess I'd have to give the Dragon Run a 9.5 on a scale of 10. Boost the temperature about 20° and it would be a perfect "10"!! Hmmm... Now if I can just find some training to go to that's being offered in Knoxville... Oh, Y-e-a-h!

OK. Dragon, one more time. Up.....left...right...left...right...(still up)left...back...left...down...back...right...left..., etc., etc., etc.. Remember?!?!?! Sure, you do!

Lots to look forward to. Maybe an annual Herrick family reunion? Hmmmm? Could it be? First we have to get my brother to start reading this weblog. Maybe he'll join us next time. And the sisters, too!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Comment by H1: Definite 9.5 out of 10 on Deals Gap. If the weather was warmer it would have been an 11. I can't wait to go again. Annual Herrick family Reunion is a definite plan!

ChiaSon