September 25, 2006

GOOD GOLLY, MISS MOLLY!!

Good news! Patti and Molly G went home today. (Jerrod, too! As much time as he spent at the hospital, they should have wheeled in a bed for him!) Ian and BB spent most of the weekend with us, and slept over each night. It was a lot of fun having them over.

BB is such a character! And when her friend Mya is around it’s like two peas in a pod. They are the best of friends, and it shows.

The Saints play the Falcons tonight in the Superdome. The whole town is going Saints crazy. Workplaces and schools are having “Black and Gold” days to show support for “our Boys”. This should be a really good game. Even when the Saints are really bad, they usually show up for the Falcons. It’s a strong rivalry.

I guess we’ll be going to P&Js to watch the game and enjoy some of Jerrod’s homemade guaca”Molly” and chips. Nobody, and I do mean NOBODY, can make guacamole like Jerrod. Or salads, for that matter. His are definitely the best!!

H2 has been in Houston all weekend, but should be home for the game. I missed him. He’s such a GOOD son. I recently joined the iPod community, and he surprised me with a clock radio that the iPod plugs into. It’s really nice, and I must admit I’m impressed with the quality and technology of the iPod.

And how about a couple more pics of Molly, to boot?


Is that not BB's pouty lip, or what?!?!?

No comments: