5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

March 7, 2007

OOOOOOPPPSSS!!!

I left out the queen of parade goers in my last post... If S2 comes for Mardi Gras next year she MUST hook up with DLG and BB!! No question about that!

Went to see Ghost Rider last night. Good flick. Not great, but hey, it's based on a comic book! Geez!

Looking forward to Wild Hogs next. It's supposed to be hilarious.

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

:)

9:09 AM  
Blogger Sara Aimee said...

Oh, yeah, I definitely have to come down for MG next year! How can I resist all the help to make it a great 1st time! The end of my MG virginity is in sight!
Thanks to all of you for a great visit. I, too, wish it had been longer and that I got to see more of y'all! Next time...different!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home