November 15, 2007

FEEL THE LOVE... SHARE THE SICKNESS

There's not to much exciting going on in MY life at the moment, hence the extended hiatus from blogging. Add to that that both DLG and DIL1 have been keeping me in stitches with their own e-diaries, and the lack of fodder and time have been the cause of this mini-sabatical.

I'm not sure what the time stamp will be on this post, but it is 2:52 AM as I write, and I've been up since before midnight. It seems that both L and I have come down with whatever has been tearing up our extended family, keeping me at home yesterday, and probably both L and I today. If you've been reading DLG's blog then you know that the end result of this little inconvenient bug is the inability to stray too far from a toilet for any length of time.

It looks like we're going to get a bit of much needed rain (40% chance) today. I hope so. Our five Bradford (Cleveland?) pear trees need it. I'd really like to see them flourish and grow into some nice shade trees. Since the loss of the sycamores to the storm, the front rooms of our house really heat up in the afternoon sun!

A special CONGRATS!! to S2 (my PA sister) on getting her new motor vehicle license! Way to go!! Looking forward to seeing your new set of wheels. Be sure to send pictures.

Keith and Chris, how are you doing? We don't hear from you nearly often enough, but think of you often!

Still missing Mick and Bev since they moved to Colorado. I hear that Mickey does a mean impression of Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow! And who knew that Aunt Bev could be such a witch?!? (I saw the pictures!)

Well, the porcelain throne calls, yet again, so take care, and God bless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! I went yesterday and bought my bike! I will send pics soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, more importantly, Please feel better soon! Love you!

Hannah said...

You people and your family love spreading disease. Is sweet but look what love gets ya. On the can! hehe Seriously, hope you feel better real soon!!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Hope you're feeling better soon. I can "feel your pain". But, it's a good excuse to stay home, right?