5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

January 26, 2008

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours
3. Post the rules on your blog
4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post
6. Include links to their blogs
7. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by march_25_2006 on my Xanga account not on my blogger account.

Random Facts:

1. I was born Francis Dean Slaydon

2. I studied violin as a child, gave it up for piano, gave that up for girls...

3. I met the love of my life at a dance for senior girl scouts in NY

4. My favorite color is BLUE

5. I have been to Uganda, E. Africa twice.

6. I can eat Italian every day of the week! (and unfortunately it shows )

7. I don't know seven people with blogs

I tag people who rarely write on here, or who I want to know seven random things about:

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

5 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

I didn't know you played piano!

11:55 AM  
Blogger Hannah said...

Work complete.

2:34 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dean said...

And, like ChiaSon I have a #8: I placed second in a city-wide spelling bee in the 6th grade.

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Auntie M said...

Dean taught ME how to play piano. And I knew about your name, but not all of it. And of course, I knew about the girl scout dance.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Where is YOUR better-half's list? Inquiring minds want to know!

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home