January 26, 2008

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME


I've been tagged!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours
3. Post the rules on your blog
4. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog
5. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post
6. Include links to their blogs
7. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I was tagged by march_25_2006 on my Xanga account not on my blogger account.

Random Facts:

1. I was born Francis Dean Slaydon

2. I studied violin as a child, gave it up for piano, gave that up for girls...

3. I met the love of my life at a dance for senior girl scouts in NY

4. My favorite color is BLUE

5. I have been to Uganda, E. Africa twice.

6. I can eat Italian every day of the week! (and unfortunately it shows )

7. I don't know seven people with blogs

I tag people who rarely write on here, or who I want to know seven random things about:

5 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I didn't know you played piano!

Hannah said...

Work complete.

Deacon Dean said...

And, like ChiaSon I have a #8: I placed second in a city-wide spelling bee in the 6th grade.

Anonymous said...

Dean taught ME how to play piano. And I knew about your name, but not all of it. And of course, I knew about the girl scout dance.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Where is YOUR better-half's list? Inquiring minds want to know!