January 18, 2008

I SAID "NO, NO, NO, IT AIN'T ME, BABE"

Nope. It wasn’t me. Too bad. I sure could have put some of that jackpot to good use. I hate it when someone else wins and my retirement fund drops back to $10M or $12M!

H2, H2GF, Linda and I went to Outback yesterday evening. It was, as usual, very good. H2 had redfish, although I pointed out to him that the sign on the door said “steakhouse” not “fish market”. Still, he said the redfish was good also.

I saw this on Fox News. It truly boggles the mind to think that anyone is capable of such a horrific action.

This coming Sunday Linda and I will be attending Mass at St. Louis Cathedral. All the deacons in the Archdiocese take turns serving at Mass, and Sunday is my turn. Actually, my turn was last Sunday, but a friend had a conflict so we exchanged days.

Big J and his wife leave tomorrow for North Carolina for a week. I want to wish them a safe and successful round trip.

We had a gathering of much of the clan for "Sahara Bread Supper" tonight, followed by homemade chocolate shakes. It was very good, but we sure missed KenEllie!!

Tomorrow Major Dad and DLG are taking Linda and me to Byblos for my birthday. It's just been so busy and a lot of sickness which has caused the delay. We're sure looking forward to it. Their chicken swarma is terrific! And, who knows, maybe a nice glass of port for dessert? MMMMmmmmmmmm. Good stuff!

MMP is learning way to quickly how to turn on the charm. She just tilts her head, and flashes the cutest smile while her eyes just sparkle! She's just way too cute!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Redfish and Byblos and Port, oh my! Mmm-Mmm-Mmm!!