5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

March 18, 2008

They're B-a-a-a-c-c-k-k-k!!!!!

H2/H2GF have returned from Del Rio, TX!! It is great to have them back! Judging from the pics and stories I think they had a good time.

They brought back a beautiful wall plaque of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It was the perfect gift for Linda and me. Very thoughtful and much appreciated! H2GF's mom sent us a hammock! I can hardly wait to hang it. Once it's up, you'll always know where to find me!!

I think H1/DIL1 are coming this weekend. At least, I believe that's the plan.

Major Dad has returned from a business trip to Tampa, via Nashville, TN. Great to have him back. He is always sorely missed when he's gone.

I'm going to try the 9 churches walk this Good Friday. Wish me luck!! Then Saturday at 8PM is the Easter Vigil Mass, with the lighting of the Pascal candle and then I sing the Exultet. I guess I'd better buckle down and practice! 7 minutes, a cappella by yours truly... no wonder our congregation seems to get smaller each year!!

Wishing everyone a grand and glorious Easter season!! God bless!

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home