March 18, 2008

They're B-a-a-a-c-c-k-k-k!!!!!

H2/H2GF have returned from Del Rio, TX!! It is great to have them back! Judging from the pics and stories I think they had a good time.

They brought back a beautiful wall plaque of Our Lady of Guadalupe. It was the perfect gift for Linda and me. Very thoughtful and much appreciated! H2GF's mom sent us a hammock! I can hardly wait to hang it. Once it's up, you'll always know where to find me!!

I think H1/DIL1 are coming this weekend. At least, I believe that's the plan.

Major Dad has returned from a business trip to Tampa, via Nashville, TN. Great to have him back. He is always sorely missed when he's gone.

I'm going to try the 9 churches walk this Good Friday. Wish me luck!! Then Saturday at 8PM is the Easter Vigil Mass, with the lighting of the Pascal candle and then I sing the Exultet. I guess I'd better buckle down and practice! 7 minutes, a cappella by yours truly... no wonder our congregation seems to get smaller each year!!

Wishing everyone a grand and glorious Easter season!! God bless!

No comments: