April 29, 2008

SWEET HOME, ALABAMA

Greetings from Huntsville, Alabama! Once again I am here attending a Defense Acquisition University course. Linda and I drove up Sunday (through some pretty intense rain, I might add). She is taking the week off to be up here with me, so it's really pretty nice. Oh, and Maynard came with us. We'll be here until Saturday.

The class is very good. The instructors are the same ones that taught the course I attended in February. This will be the last course for me, most likely. It's the final requirement for Level 3 certification. I'm glad Linda was able to come, too.

Maynard is having a good time, I think. He's got Linda here with him all day long and gets to go for a walk whenever he wants. It's a dog's life, for sure!

We stopped into a Barnes & Noble tonight. While we were there we had coffee in the Starbucks and thought about Mick and Bev and how much we miss them!

Did anyone catch Bobby Jindal on Leno last night? We were sound asleep by the time he came on, so we didn't see it. Just wondering what they talked about.

Take care, and God bless.

3 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

"We'll be here until Saturday." You forgot - "Try the veal." ba-da-dum!

Seriously, glad you're having a productive week and getting some time in with your sweetie to boot! Try youtube to see Jindal.

Hannah said...

Maynard is soooo spoiled. I want his life for one day.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Miss you guys, can't wait to see you guys tomorrow.