February 9, 2009

'HO-HUM'

I don't know why I can't seem to blog more frequently of late! Perhaps it's because, as The Anchoress noted, "So much to write about, and none of it feels good." One would have thought that with our new savior, um... President on the job things would be just "hunky-dorey" but I'm just not feeling it, ya know?

Still counting down until H1/DIL1 arrive from Houston with Russell in tow (or they might be nice and let him ride inside with them). We are about bursting with anticipation of their arrival! H2 begins his Police Academy Mardi Gras routine on Friday. Long days/nights, but no classes or PT for a week or so.

BB sold (with a little help from her friends) 355 boxes of GS cookies!! Way to go, BB!! I understand the expected delivery date is in early March (during Lent, so don't give up cookies for Lent!).

I've got a nice window view of the parking lot where I work. It's nice, really, with lots of trees and flowers and grass. We have probably one of the best landscaped parking lots and parking garages in the city!! Still, the area I'm in for some reason is always frigid. I don't want to imply that it's cold, but I have to stop typing every few sentences to chip away the icicles forming in my beard.
On the upside, it's been in the seventies and sunny here the last couple of days, so being outside has been really pleasant. But I'm sure we still have a few chilly days to look forward to before summer is upon us once again.

I need prayers, people. I'm having a little trouble focusing on my schoolwork. Pray for focus, PLEASE!!! Thanks, in advance!

No comments: