5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

July 23, 2009

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?????

Thanks to DIL1, I've come to the conclusion that the world would be a much better place if everyone would practice the art of resarciation. I, myself, would like to resarciate for any bruised egos, hurt feelings, toes trod upon as a result of any insensitivity on my part. Mea Culpa!!!

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Stalker v1.5 said...

You can do no wrong and have never done any wrong. Well, at least with me. <3!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dean said...

So what you're saying is that there's no reason to resarciate, as far as you know?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Deacon Dean said...

You realize that you may have created a monster(s)? So many words up for adoption, so little time!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Stalker v1.5 said...

I know!! I find myself just surfing the site. For, like, hours!!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home