November 26, 2010

HONEY!! WHERE ARE MY PANTS WITH THE ELASTIC WAISTBAND?!?!

Turkey, ham, candied yams, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce, crawfish corn stuffing, sausage stuffing, cornbread stuffing, deviled eggs, vegetable tray, pecan pie, apple pie, pumpkin pie, bread pudding... and I'm sure I've missed something!!  OH EM GEE, what a feast!! I'm sure I ate way too much!!

I think everyone had a great time yesterday.  After dinner we watched the Saints-Dallas game.  Worked off a few pounds just sweating through the 2nd half!!  GEAUX SAINTS!!

After riding the Valk to work this morning, I'm watching a cold front pass through, hopefully quick enough to get the rain out of here before I leave for home this evening. It's pouring outside right now (12PM).

3 comments:

Louisiana Rose said...

Mmmmmmm.....yummy! And a good time was had by all!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

A very nice day indeed. Thanks for letting me steal your wife so we could go to the movies!

Hannah said...

Missed you all, I always laugh the most on Thanksgiving.