Since this Thursday is Thanksgiving, I want to share with you all just some of what I am thankful for.
1. A loving and forgiving God, who sent his Son to redeem us, in spite of our sinfulness and unwillingness or inability to change.
2. A loving wife, mother, and best friend. The person who completes me, and without whom I would never have known what true happiness is. Thank you, sweetheart. I love you!
3. Children and grandchildren who are kind, generous, and loving.
4. Children-in-law who love my kids, and complement (as opposed to compliment) them in so many ways.
5. My siblings, siblings-in-law, nephews, nieces, their spouses and children. As wild, wacky, and crazy as we are, I would not trade my family for anyone or anything!! What can I say, we are just FUN to be around!!!
6. Good friends and co-workers, both present and past (Miss ya, Big J!!).
7. The opportunity to serve my brothers and sisters in Christ through the Church as a deacon.
8. My mom and dad who taught me about love, and honor, and courage, and responsibility. I miss them.
9. Days that are sunny and warm, and perfect for riding motorcycles.
10. Oh, and I'd be remiss if I didn't mention The Shed, Texas de Brazil, Casa Garcia, Central American Restaurant, etc... I love me some grits!!!
Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Bring on the BIRD!!! And STUFFING!!!
Labels: family, Thanksgiving