June 14, 2011

XOOM, XOOM, XOOM

This is my first blog post using the Xoom tablet.  Ooh!! Ooh!! Big J, I'm lovin' it. I just wish I could have gotten 3G wtih Sprint. iPad uses AT&T, and Xoom uses Verizon.  I don't know why no one uses Sprint!

Watching the weather is not encouraging (except where riding is concerned).  It just one hot day after another!!  Mid-90s day after day.  Little or no rain most days makes a ride in to work absolutely beautiful and the ride home hot, hot, HOT!!

Looking forward to Father's Day.  Looks like a family gathering at Centro Americana Restaurant is in the offing.  All I can say is, "AWESOME"!!

And, oh, when did we move to the wild, wild West?  It seems that the folks in River Ridge are having a coyote problem... the 4-legged kind!  Packs of the critters are attacking and killing cats in the community.  I imagine they've been driven out of the wild by the flooding of the Atchafalya basin. Thank heavens the Army Corps is beginning to close the spillways.

Tomorrow being hump day, I guess I'd better call it a day and get some beauty sleep so I can attack the rest of the week with some gusto.

Wishing everyone a good evening, and a great day tomorrow.

1 comment:

BigJ said...

I'm proud to see you posted 2 days in a row. Way to go!

Don't miss the heat, but I think I will dare a visit to your neck of the woods the first week in August. Hopefully I will get a chance to say "Hello".