5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

June 14, 2011

XOOM, XOOM, XOOM

This is my first blog post using the Xoom tablet.  Ooh!! Ooh!! Big J, I'm lovin' it. I just wish I could have gotten 3G wtih Sprint. iPad uses AT&T, and Xoom uses Verizon.  I don't know why no one uses Sprint!

Watching the weather is not encouraging (except where riding is concerned).  It just one hot day after another!!  Mid-90s day after day.  Little or no rain most days makes a ride in to work absolutely beautiful and the ride home hot, hot, HOT!!

Looking forward to Father's Day.  Looks like a family gathering at Centro Americana Restaurant is in the offing.  All I can say is, "AWESOME"!!

And, oh, when did we move to the wild, wild West?  It seems that the folks in River Ridge are having a coyote problem... the 4-legged kind!  Packs of the critters are attacking and killing cats in the community.  I imagine they've been driven out of the wild by the flooding of the Atchafalya basin. Thank heavens the Army Corps is beginning to close the spillways.

Tomorrow being hump day, I guess I'd better call it a day and get some beauty sleep so I can attack the rest of the week with some gusto.

Wishing everyone a good evening, and a great day tomorrow.

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

1 Comments:

Blogger BigJ said...

I'm proud to see you posted 2 days in a row. Way to go!

Don't miss the heat, but I think I will dare a visit to your neck of the woods the first week in August. Hopefully I will get a chance to say "Hello".

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home