February 13, 2006

Forever, My Love

Now I remember… Yes, NOW I remember why Linda and I decided we will never live in New York again. All it took was one little snow storm in Memphis, 3 days of sub-freezing weather, and watching the Northeast US buried in snow. Yep. I remember now. We’ve lived in the South way too long to go back now.

This weekend I start moving my things back to New Orleans. It also gives us a chance to go watch H2 and DIL ride in King Arthur, one of the first parades of this year’s Carnival season. I sure hope it’s warmer in NOLA than in Memphis.

Unless you’re living under a rock, you probably know that tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. I would be severely remiss if I didn’t take this opportunity to tell Linda how much I love her! Linda, you are my life, my love, my joy. I thank you for being the wonderful wife and mother that you are, and I thank God every day of my life for His wonderful gift, that of your loving me in return. It is my sincere hope that our children get to experience a love as deep and enduring as that which we have for each other. Thank you for being my Valentine every day of the year!

Nuff said!

3 comments:

Louisiana Rose said...

God has truly blessed us! I love you too!

Hannah said...

Awhhh, you guys are soooo sweet. Just precious!! Knock it off. hehe Happy Valentine's Day, I hope you two thaw out enough to enjoy it.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you both! Can't wait to see you guys!!Can't wait for parades! Can't wait for H1 and DIL to come visit! Yay!!!