June 4, 2007

HOLE-Y SMOKES

It looks like my leg is getting better. If you compare the hole in my leg from the picture taken
May 22 with the one from today you can see a huge difference in the skin, although it's a bit harder to gauge the hole itself. I think it looks better.

My coworkers sent home a really nice get well card and a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. That's a great gift, because TV is reallly getting old, and reading is much more appealing. Now I'll just have to find a way to get to B&N.

More prayers, please, for H2. He's experiencing pain in his leg and feet for about 3 weeks now. His nephrologist suggested he go back to the neurosurgeon. His IDD says it's a side effect of something he's taking and has him now taking B-vitamins. He's been on the vitamins for 5 days now, but still the pain remains.

Since NC is off, Linda and I are looking really hard for a weekend that we can go to Houston to visit H1/DIL1.

Well, as Porky would say, "Th-th-th-that's all, folks!!" Take care, and God bless you!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Visit? Visit? Did someone say visit?

YAY!!!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better Chia.

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Okay, I see the pics and I know it's getting better, but...eeewwww!!