December 24, 2007

IT AIN'T AS EASY AS IT LOOKS!!



Linda's surprise Christmas present arrived today!! It is now wrapped, and under the Christmas tree. In honor of H1 putting so much effort into helping me with this surprise, I used not one... not two... not three... but FOUR different wrapping papers on the gift. And, in defense of H1, it's not that easy to intentionally use four different types of gift wrap!

Many, many thanks to H1/DIL1 for helping me with this one. I wish you could be here tomorrow when she opens it!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Hahahaha! God we miss you!!

Deacon Dean said...

I can't believe you saw it already!!

Anonymous said...

Y'all are crazy!
And Hannah, we are right down the road (I-10) You still have time to come visit!

Miss you too! Lots!

H1 said...

I definitely approve of the wrapping job. I give it a 10. Couldn't have done better myself. Ha Ha ha. Love ya!