5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

February 14, 2008

SEVEN

This whole 7's thing is really kind of fun. Especially when it triggers a response in kind from others. How about:

My 7 Favorite Lunch Spots


  • New Orleans Food and Spirits
  • Chateau Coffee Café (the "Teau")
  • Café Roma
  • Reginelli's
  • Port O'Call (Only the BEST burger and baked EVER!!)
  • The Italian Pie (Gone, but NOT forgotten)
  • Mona's
  • Carretta's (I know it's 8, but who's counting?)

    Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

  • Links to this post

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    2 Comments:

    Blogger Hannah said...

    I can taste the Port O Call in my mouth.

    I can see the fishing nets on the ceiling ...

    And the roaches on the floor/table. HA! Who cares, best food ever!!

    10:14 PM  
    Blogger Patti said...

    Mmmm...I could post that list and label it: 7 Places I'll Never Get To Eat Again!!!

    Don't make me hungry!!!

    1:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home