February 14, 2008

SEVEN

This whole 7's thing is really kind of fun. Especially when it triggers a response in kind from others. How about:

My 7 Favorite Lunch Spots


  • New Orleans Food and Spirits
  • Chateau Coffee Café (the "Teau")
  • Café Roma
  • Reginelli's
  • Port O'Call (Only the BEST burger and baked EVER!!)
  • The Italian Pie (Gone, but NOT forgotten)
  • Mona's
  • Carretta's (I know it's 8, but who's counting?)

    Happy St. Valentine's Day!!

  • 2 comments:

    Hannah said...

    I can taste the Port O Call in my mouth.

    I can see the fishing nets on the ceiling ...

    And the roaches on the floor/table. HA! Who cares, best food ever!!

    Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

    Mmmm...I could post that list and label it: 7 Places I'll Never Get To Eat Again!!!

    Don't make me hungry!!!