May 1, 2009

(I'LL) PASS (ON) THE PEPPER, PLEASE.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that BB was absolutely beautiful at her First Communion last Saturday! She was so angelic!

H2, after being tased (tazed?) said it was the worst thing he'd ever experienced and he never wanted to do it again. That was, of couse, before he got "OC" (Oleoresin Capsicum)or Pepper sprayed yesterday. THAT was the worst, because the taser only lasted 5 long seconds... the spray lasted... well... a lot longer!! At least he's on the down side now. All the really tough stuff is behind him as far as the Academy goes. Only two more weeks until his graduation!! We are all so proud of him!

I am SUPER HAPPY to announce that H1/DIL1 will have their marriage "blessed", or "convalidated", on June 27th at Holy Name of Mary Church, with yours truly doing the honors of being the Church's witness to their sacramental exchange of vows. Please pray for them in a special way.

Tomorrow is my last class for the semester!! I thought it would never arrive, but it has, and I am SO relieved! At this point I don't care what my grade is, as long as I don't have to go to another class!!

Now go and enjoy the weekend. God bless!!!

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Did they tape him getting sprayed? Wanna see!!

Major Dad said...

His fiance' eats everything with pepper and he cries cuz he get a little in his eyes? Sissy!!!!
Viva la Brenda!!!

ellie said...

Yay for H1/DIL1!!!!!!

H1 said...

If they didn't tape it, can we just spray him again?