September 28, 2009

'NUFF SAID

It was a good weekend for several reasons. Let's see, where to begin...

Saturday KenEllie, Linda and I went across the lake to "the Abbey" (St. Joseph's Abbey) to visit the gift shop. We bought an awesome set of windchimes that will hang in our currently non-existent (except in our minds) gazebo.

Then, Saturday evening Linda and I went over to MD/DLG's to celebrate Molly-moo's birthday. It's hard to believe that she's three already!! Where does the time go?

Then Sunday after Mass I had the privilege of baptizing little Chloe Grace... she was SO cute! Until they asked the deacon to hold her for a picture. Oh, no! Not going to the guy who poured water on her head!! Not gonna happen!

Let's see... oh, yeah:

LSU 4 - 0!! Geaux Tigers!

Saints 3 - 0!! Who DAT!!

And I almost forgot, Tulane won their game, too! Roll Wave!

2 comments:

James H said...

I so agree it was perfect. Too bad Dallas won but I will take it

ellie said...

Had a blast on Saturday. Can't wait to take another little trip.