January 21, 2007

SIGH!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR!!

Saturday brought still another IDD. We'll call him IDD3. He was more in line with IDD1 as far as the need for surgery is concerned. Later in the day our surgeon came by (Yay!! Finally!!). He seemed very upset that ID was throwing such turmoil into the mix. He is going to meet with them on Monday, AM, to find out what is going on with them, and to decide whether H2 will need surgery or not. It looks probable at this time, though. We'll see.

Don't you just love it when your team doesn't show up for their own games? What happened to the Saints from last weekend? What about the Saints that picked Dallas apart? Where did these fumble-happy, "I've got the dropsies" Saints come from? And why now, today?!? Oh, well. See title.

Major Dad bought BB the CUTEST pink Saints jersey, with # 26 on it. She looks just adorable!! I guess we'll be packing up all our jerseys until next fall.

FL1's Mom made a beautiful little angel for H2. I think it is crocheted. It's hanging from his IV stand. I'm told that many prayers are woven into the fabric of that tiny angel, and L and I are greatful for it.

Wishing you all God's blessings.

2 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

1. Keep H2 sedated until it's over.
2. Playoff games should be required to be held indoors!
3. I might put away my jersey, but I will continue to wear my Saints T-shirt all summer - Go Saints! DEFINATELY next year!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...ditto