October 27, 2007

OOPS, I FORGOT

I forgot something in my last post... I had promised a comment on the movie , 30 Days of Night. It was not good. It was bad. If you really want to see it, PLEASE wait until it comes out on DVD (probably tomorrow or next week, 'cause it's so bad).

And, as long as I'm here, H2 got me a copy of Cat Ballou with (ugh) Jane (aka "Hanoi Jane") Fonda and Lee Marvin. I remember watching it as a kid and really enjoying it.

Linda and I had café au lait and beignets with the daughter of our friend "Meatball" at Café du Monde last Wednesday. We hadn't seen her since she was 3 of 4 years old! She's turned into a very lovely young woman. She was here attending two days of training with Sprint, and was gracious enough to leave her friends on Bourbon to spend a few hours chatting with us.

NOLA is booming this weekend. There's the Voodoo Music Festival, the annual Tattoo Convention, the Laketown Festival, Christ the King Craft Fair, and more! Pre-K it would have been Steel Pony Express weekend, too. We need to get that back!

OK. That's enough for now. I'm back to work! Take care and God Bless!

No comments: