November 5, 2008

IF I WERE A MUPPET

OK. Time to cheer up!! So-o-o-o, in case you were wondering...


You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew



You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme - with very scary things coming out of your lab.

And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.

But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!

"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

6 comments:

Louisiana Rose said...

Ummm, me too. Are we two of a kind or is there a shortage of Muppets?

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it...ANIMAL!ANIMAL!!!
A complete lunatic, you're operating on 100% animal instincts.
You thrive on uncontrolled energy, and you're downright scary.
But you sure can beat a good drum.
"Kill! Kill!"

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I'm Scooter - I don't know how I feel about that....
Brainy and knowledgeable, you are the perfect sidekick. You're always willing to lend a helping hand. In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going. "15 seconds to showtime!"

ellie said...

Yeah, I'm Scooter too.

Hannah said...

I'm an "Animal" too. Who-da-thunk-it?

Anonymous said...

I am Fozzie Bear! "Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but you always keep the jokes coming."

I am going out to buy a water squirting flower tomorrow!!