February 15, 2007

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR!!!

Well, I guess I asked for it. I got this response to my “scorecard”:
“Hey! What about the S2-PA, and S1-CT, S3-NY and S4-NY, etc. We never get mentioned here and are feeling pretty left out. Especially when some of us are coming to visit!!! Soon!!!!! Like in a few weeks!!!!! Only B-OH gets any mention. I guess I can safely be referred to as WB now, huh?”

So, allow me to add the following (and how could my sister EVER be WB???):

OB – Only Brother, (or Ohio Brother), # 1 sibling, lives in Ohio
S1 - # 1 sister, # 2 sibling, oldest sister, 4th youngest sister, lives in Connecticut
S2 - # 2 sister, # 3 sibling, author of above complaint, 2nd oldest sister, 3rd youngest sister, lives in Pennsylvania
S3 - # 3 sister, # 4 sibling, 3rd oldest sister, 2nd youngest sister, lives in upstate New York
S4 - # 4 sister, # 5 sibling, 4th oldest sister, youngest sister, lives in upstate NY

PLUS>>> I went to lunch with my usual lunch bunch today, and one of them would hardly speak to me. Seems that I also left Big J out of the list. So…

Big J – Big John, husband of Janet, longtime friend, coworker, avid golfer, fisherman, all around good guy.

7 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

We chastise you because we love you!!!

Louisiana Rose said...

Well honey, that's why you should only thank ME at the Oscars!

And is this a good time to bring up the lack of posts on S2's blog?

And the Reverend...he moved to MySpace and now his girlfriend writes his blog! I think I'll disown him and keep her!!

Anonymous said...

My head hurts now

H1 said...

So if OB leaves Ohio on a train traveling at 28mph and S3 leaves New York on a train traveling at 36mph... Okay sorry, had to do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I finally got recognized...Big J

Anonymous said...

you just have too many little people to remember ... we can sense your love regardless, but #1 Patti is right with her response.

Happy Mardi Gras!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Thanks FL1!!!