5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

February 15, 2007

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR!!!

Well, I guess I asked for it. I got this response to my “scorecard”:
“Hey! What about the S2-PA, and S1-CT, S3-NY and S4-NY, etc. We never get mentioned here and are feeling pretty left out. Especially when some of us are coming to visit!!! Soon!!!!! Like in a few weeks!!!!! Only B-OH gets any mention. I guess I can safely be referred to as WB now, huh?”

So, allow me to add the following (and how could my sister EVER be WB???):

OB – Only Brother, (or Ohio Brother), # 1 sibling, lives in Ohio
S1 - # 1 sister, # 2 sibling, oldest sister, 4th youngest sister, lives in Connecticut
S2 - # 2 sister, # 3 sibling, author of above complaint, 2nd oldest sister, 3rd youngest sister, lives in Pennsylvania
S3 - # 3 sister, # 4 sibling, 3rd oldest sister, 2nd youngest sister, lives in upstate New York
S4 - # 4 sister, # 5 sibling, 4th oldest sister, youngest sister, lives in upstate NY

PLUS>>> I went to lunch with my usual lunch bunch today, and one of them would hardly speak to me. Seems that I also left Big J out of the list. So…

Big J – Big John, husband of Janet, longtime friend, coworker, avid golfer, fisherman, all around good guy.

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

8 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

We chastise you because we love you!!!

1:39 PM  
Blogger LouisianaRose said...

Well honey, that's why you should only thank ME at the Oscars!

And is this a good time to bring up the lack of posts on S2's blog?

And the Reverend...he moved to MySpace and now his girlfriend writes his blog! I think I'll disown him and keep her!!

2:05 PM  
Anonymous KenEllie said...

My head hurts now

9:07 PM  
Blogger H1 said...

So if OB leaves Ohio on a train traveling at 28mph and S3 leaves New York on a train traveling at 36mph... Okay sorry, had to do it.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Sara Aimee said...

awww, Dean, you really came through! Love you lots, of course, even without the inclusion...

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad I finally got recognized...Big J

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Kennedy said...

you just have too many little people to remember ... we can sense your love regardless, but #1 Patti is right with her response.

Happy Mardi Gras!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

Thanks FL1!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home