February 11, 2007

Who's On First? What's On Second? I Don't Know... Third Base!

Here's a scorecard, just for fyi. I added a couple for future reference.

H1 - Husband # 1, # 1 Son... lives in Houston
DIL1 - Daughter In Law # 1 - wife of H1
H2 - Husband # 2 (we tease him...), # 2 Son, lives in NOLA, not married
KenEllie - # 3 Son and his lovely bride
LDB - Little Drummer Boy, Ken of KenEllie
LE - "L" "E", Ellie of KenEllie
DIL2 - Daughter In Law # 2, LE
P&J - # 1 Daughter and her husband, # 1 child
Major Dad - husband of # 1 daughter
I-buddy - # 1 grandson, # 1 grandchild, son of P&J
BB - # 1 granddaughter, # 2 grandchild, daughter of P&J
Molly, MG, MMP (Molly McPharty) - Molly Grace, # 2 granddaughter, # 3 grandchild, daughter of P&J
FL1 - Foxy lady 1, friend of H2 and H2's family

NS - Neurosurgeon
NSR - Neurosurgeon Resident
IDD1 - First infectious disease doctor to be involved with H2's case
IDD2 - Second IDD to be involved with H2's case
IDD3 - Third IDD to be involved etc.
IDD4 - Are we seeing a trend here?!?!

SIL-NY - Sister in law in New York. Comes with BIL-NY.
SIL-O - Sister in law in Orlando. Comes with BIL-O.


I spent 21+ years in the Navy, and have worked for the Navy as a civilian employee for 10 years. Do you think the Navy's penchant for abbreviating anything and everything (a&e) has rubbed off on me?

Let me know if I've left any abbreviations out that warrant an explanation.

11 comments:

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Hey! I'm your #1 child, how come I'm listed AFTER all my brothers AND THEIR WIVES??!!!! That's it - no more grandchildren for you!!!

Hannah said...

Dang, not only did you come after the boys, you don't even have your own definition. You are defined with (and seemingly by?) you AND your husband. HA-HA, Dad got you good!!

Can't wait to see you all this weekend!!! Double muah!

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

lost my ipod and insulted by my dad all in the same weekend :(

Hannah said...

You know what I think you should do?? Ask Jerrod and B-Bee, they know.

HAHA

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

You seem to forget I have access to where you'll be sleeping this weekend and there is nothing your slow-moving H2 can do about it! Mwahaahaa!!! *rubs her hands together grinning maniacally*

Hannah said...

Dang. Sorry .. very sorry .. truly sorry .. love the babies, surely do .. will take care of you when you are old and gray (wait, we'll be old and gray with you).

And even if H2 was in prime condition, he wouldn't stop you, he would probably help you. That &@$%^%@%&%*!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... should I add "WB" for "Whiney Baby", or maybe "MDW" for "Major Dad's Wife"? How about "DG" for "Daddy's Girl"?

Hannah said...

Since she knows where to find me, I'm going with DG for Daddy's Girl. No matter how old you are, every girl likes to hear that!!

If she didn't know where to find me .. MDW fo sho. Fo sho. hehe

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

I kinda like DG...makes me feel like the princess I know I am! Oh yeah, I'm still #1!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I think this is a record for posts to Mr. H's blog ... he thinks his blog is "boring" ... heh.

Poor DG, you are a "Princess", but don't tell BB. (we all know she thinks she's the ONLY Princess) he-he

H1 said...

Yeah, quit messin with S1+o