April 25, 2007

HARK! IS THAT THE FAT LADY I HEAR SINGING?

Finally!! Linda has been bounced back and forth on whether or not she would get, at the new job, the pay increase she would have received next month while in her old job. It had boiled down to “maybe you should wait one more month until you get your raise and then start work in NOLA”. Since she had already given notice to both her employer and her hosts, the only option was to come home and take vacation for a month. All this transpired since Monday. Just a few minutes ago she got the job salary offer and it included the pay raise, so everything is back on track. She will return to NOLA on Friday and start her new job on Monday. Whew!! Looks like we’re on with Serrano’s to celebrate both Patti’s new job and Linda’s homecoming!

PLUS… I got my COMPLETE Secret Adventures of the Tooth Fairy! They are as funny as I had remembered them! Sweet!

6 comments:

Hannah said...

Congrats, one more thing down! When all is said and done, what are we going to have to stress about? Oh yeah, H2. haha

Louisiana Rose said...

Tick, tick, tick....
I know the joke about time and which side of the bathroom door you are on. I KNOW which side of the door I'm on....tick, tick, tick....

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Linda from Big J!!! Triple D is in need of day-to-day adult supervision. Just hope you don't stop him from having lunch with the guys!!!

Louisiana Rose said...

Not as long as I get to go to lunch too! (Oh, I think I hear the treadmill calling....)

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

Dad is perking up already! Mom is almost giddy! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome home, Linda!!!!!
Oh, happy day. :)