May 3, 2007

WEBSLINGERS OF THE WORLD, UNTIE!!!*

*I'm only a little dyslexic.

Do I love New Orleans? How can you not? Linda and I stopped at the grocery on Sunday on our way to the BBQ at P&J’s. We were picking up soda for the shindig. As we were getting back into our car L noticed that the car parked next to us was RIDDLED with bullet holes!! Sweet! Add that to the experience of driving through a crime scene en route to a wedding reception and, WOW, it just doesn’t get any better than this!

Linda is slowly adjusting to her new job. The fact that every little administrative thing that needs to happen takes forever! Four days later her phone is still listed as belonging to the previous occupant of her cubicle area. She’s still trying to get access to the programs she needs to do her job.

Tomorrow we go to see Spidey-III!! KenEllie, H2, I-buddy, BB, Linda and me. Should be a rollicking good time!! Reviews later.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great!! I am going out to Pittsburgh for Mother's Day and J&B are taking me to see Spidey!!

H1 said...

That reminds me of the first apartment we had in New Orleans on Eliza. The neighbor across the street had a row of bullet holes down the side of his car, and he would stand on the corner at night and sell crack. Good times!

Deacon Dean said...

So, do Pittsburgh folks carry their "terrible towels" with them everywhere they go? Inquiring minds want to know.