5em
Choose Life

H1, H2, & Big Boy Life on the (L)edge

Begun in the aftermath of Katrina, this blog was a way to keep family and friends updated as the family struggled to return to a semblance of normalcy. Now, more than four years later, the memories are still strong, the family is, to some extent, scattered. However, life did go on, and this is our story.

May 22, 2007

CH-CH-CH-CHIA UPDATE

Word is that I may go home tomorrow!! I’ll need a walker, though, since I can’t put any weight on my right foot yet. I guess I’ll need a working party to get me up the front steps, as well.

The leg looks much better, but still has a lot of pain. Not to mention the hole in it where the surgeons took a big chunk out to biopsy!

Many thanks for your continued prayers.

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Going Home...Great news! I have a walker if you need it...although I'm not sure if it's Big Boy size!

Big J

7:54 PM  
Blogger Louisiana Rose said...

The walker comes up to my neck!
Welcome home baby!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Patti said...

Yay, we missed you!!! And now, you can shake your walker at us when you yell -hahahaha!!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Saran Wrap said...

It is good to hear that you are home! Hope you heal quickly and can get around ok. Love you!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home