May 22, 2007

CH-CH-CH-CHIA UPDATE

Word is that I may go home tomorrow!! I’ll need a walker, though, since I can’t put any weight on my right foot yet. I guess I’ll need a working party to get me up the front steps, as well.

The leg looks much better, but still has a lot of pain. Not to mention the hole in it where the surgeons took a big chunk out to biopsy!

Many thanks for your continued prayers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Going Home...Great news! I have a walker if you need it...although I'm not sure if it's Big Boy size!

Big J

Louisiana Rose said...

The walker comes up to my neck!
Welcome home baby!

Anonymous said...

Yay, we missed you!!! And now, you can shake your walker at us when you yell -hahahaha!!

Unknown said...

It is good to hear that you are home! Hope you heal quickly and can get around ok. Love you!